Big Data — a fascination, an elusive term, a catchword! Big Question — what does it mean, what can it do and why is it so important to understand if you are in retail store maintenance?
Retail futurist Doug Stephens shows you and your organization how to stay ahead of the Big Data inundation that is resetting your industry—and what it takes to be truly ingenious and innovative with the information you can collect.
Keeping on top of the possibilities of Big Data is well-worth the time – by making sense of the data and its potential impact on every aspect of your stores – from maintenance, efficiency, branding, driving store traffic – the information can make a tremendous impact to your organization’s bottom line.
Using personal insights, research and strategies, Stephens provides a clear look into the future of retail and this amazing high-tech advancement– and how forerunners around the world are turning big data into a big, new world of opportunity.
Retailers, you will benefit from sharing technology methods with your peers, as well as seeing some of the newest platforms to help you manage your data without it managing you. To help you save time and money in keeping your facilities on-line you need to be able to manage a host of job requests, vendors, and work orders among other things. Without the right technology on your side this can become overwhelming and costly. Through the education sessions on tap you are sure to walk away with a new set of knowledge. Your networking time in the Maintenance Marketplace can assist you in sourcing vendor services and, if you are in need, maybe a new service provider.
Vendors, you will also benefit by being able to display your latest technological innovation in the Maintenance Marketplace to not only existing clients but also potential new ones. There are many retailers who struggle with their data management and it is during the trade show floor networking you will have the opportunity to meet with retailers and hear what their pain points are while presenting them with affordable solutions that save them both time and money. By attending the conference and being in the Maintenance Marketplace you will surely benefit from this great networking opportunity.
Are you new to the industry? Take advantage of theFacilities 101 seminars. These are primers on specific trades and topics ranging from plumbing and energy management to janitorial and electrical. They are all a part of our extensive learning series that serves as a great foundation for your facilities management professional development. The series provides an overview of the FM profession an understanding of the essential terminology and the anatomy of each trade so that you or your team can be more effective in managing facilities and dealing with vendor in specific trades.
• You can expect to take away greater knowledge of how to use the data that you may already have available to you through your CMMS or other data sources.
• You’ll learn the types of data other retailers are collecting and using to make informed business decisions.
• You will learn about available mobile Apps applicable to today’s facilities management team.
• You’ll benefit from understanding the rationale of how benchmarking data can best be used to manage facilities.
• Retailers who actively use data in their decision making processes
• Retailers who want to learn more about how to use data effectively to make better decisions.
• Vendors/Suppliers who have trade specific data and use it as a value added service to their clients.
• Vendors/Suppliers who want to better understand Retailers' needs and want data about their specific trade or services.